Mobile App Orientation
Nationwide Investigations & Security will be upgrading to a mobile scheduling and payroll platform using your current Smart Phone. All guards will need to install the new HiHo Mobile app. This will be mandatory to work any job unless otherwise specified by management.
- Android Phones - Go to Google Play Store
IPhone Users - Go to App Store
- Type “HIHO Mobile” in search field
- Click the HiHo Mobile app and Download and Install
- Open the App. Click “Allow” then “Accept” the License Agreement.
- From the home page within the app Click “Field Employee/Mobile Worker” button.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Username is YOUR email address
Password is Ntw followed by the first 4 letters in YOUR first name.
YOUR first letter is Capitol
Example: Kevin Hart password is NtwKevi
- Click the 2 boxes password and remember username
You are now Logged in
- Click the “Shift Schedule” button to see your current schedule.
HiHo Mobile allows you to:
- Clock in and out of post
- View your schedule and hours worked
- Submit time off requests
- Add notes and pictures about Job sites
- Complete forms within app
Click here to see a video on how to get started